Victoria’s oldest commercial horse stud, Chatswood Stud are pleased to announce the implementation of the following agistment refund scheme:
If your mare misses in 2020, her agistment bill for the season will be discounted/refunded by 50%.
- Mare resides at Chatswood for the 2020 season until at least November 30.
- Mare is covered by either Reward For Effort or Inference.
- The mare has either had a foal in the last three years or a maiden or having second season at stud
- Agistment already paid from August 1 2020 will also be refunded by 50%.
- Refund/discount will made if invoices are paid within our regular 30 day terms.
We think it’s only fair that if a breeder has nothing to show for the season, they get something back, especially given some of the financial pressures we are all facing. Hopefully a small amount of security can help breeders continue what they love doing.
Reward For Effort is the #1 sire in Victoria for winners. Meanwhile, Inference’s sensational first foals are are making a big impression on breeders. He is on track to cover a third successive book of over 100 mares.
For more information contact the Chatswood Office on 03 5799 0560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chatswood Stud – 1000 acres on the Goulburn River.